Being one of the well-known countries providing best distance education, India has become the prime choice of youngsters who want to pursue higher education and that too through distance learning mode. There are numerous universities which offer top-class distance learning programs to facilitate learners across the globe. Some of the most sought-after courses that are offered by Indian Universities include courses of engineering, technology, science studies and management programs.
Higher educational Institutions in India can be classified as below:
- State Universities which are established by the state government
- Central Universities which are established by central Government
- Deemed Universities which are highly recognized by their good reputation and given equal value
An international student who wants to apply for a course in any of Indian Universities for pursuing regular or distance course has to follow some steps such as:
Submit the application form. These days, almost all universities are accepting online application and fess. So, the students can apply from the comfort of their home. Thereafter, after the completion of online application, the students can submit fee online through the mode as mentioned on the site of university.
The best thing about online or distance learning mode is that the students from abroad can easily get admission and study material online to pursue higher education. Besides, other benefits which NRI students can gain are mentioned below:
- Online module learning advantage
- Reasonable fess
- do from anywhere
- Popular courses from popular universities
- Easy availability of e-learning material or library
- Students’ grievance redressal facilities
- No age bar
Therefore, no matter if you are an NRI, you can pursue the course of your choice through distance mode in India. Just check the different eligibility criteria from different India Universities and get enrolled to the course of your choice.