An Executive MBA (EMBA) is a graduate level business degree which is quite similar to an MBA program. The only difference is that an EMBA is mainly for working executives in industry to enhance their career growth.
Doing Executive MBA in distance learning mode is beneficial for all those executives, managers, entrepreneurs and other business professionals who want to add an MBA next to their names. They can bring their level of experience and expertise in the program and this is what that makes Executive MBA different from other MBA programs. By distance learning EMBA program, candidates can improve their skill set, boost up their career growth and focus on their work simultaneously.
An Executive MBA program is offered in almost every field. Some of the popular ones are:
- Sales & Marketing
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- International Business
- Health Care Management
- General Management
- Infrastructure Development
- Leadership Development
- A bachelor’s degree
- Candidates must have completed 27 years of age
- Corporate sponsorship is a plus but not essential
There are various opportunities of career progression with an EMBA by distance.
- Faster Growth: If you are having middle management profile in a certain company, then after doing Executive MBA there’s a chance you can get to the top faster. Aspirants can get handsome job opportunities from other big companies of India & abroad. EMBA provides students extra skill set which they can immediately & successfully apply at work.
- A New Approach to Business: With an EMBA degree, a professional gets a new advanced approach to business. This helps him/her to climb the ladder of management practices with a new overview and an advanced business strategy.
- Getting an Extra Edge: With the help of EMBA degree, business executives, managers or other professionals get an extra edge over their peers having no such degree. In this way, they become able to survive in today’s competitive world.
- Awareness of Opportunities: Many of the classmates possess different business culture, experience & principles. Interaction with such fellows may increase your awareness of opportunities in the field. Utilizing those, you can take your career to new heights.
In short, having an EMBA degree in your portfolio will let you be ready for the unexpected. And make your career & future secure.