Even when the candidates are done with their 12th class exams, the nervousness, anxiety, and career confusion does not really end.
In fact, with the onset of admissions, the students face a wave of anxiety as well as confusion as to which course to go for or in which field to make the career. Especially for the ones with science stream having Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as their subjects, it is really hard to decide that whether they should go for a regular B.Tech degree or choose B.Sc. in IT. In fact, some of them face difficulty in deciding whether they should go for a degree program or diploma.
For the aspirants having science stream in 12th, the first option that hits their mind is to either become an engineer or a doctor.
However, there are various reasons due to which they cannot pursue a regular degree program. It can be unfavorable financial conditions of the family, the problem of not getting admission to a good and reputed college, parents not allowing the child to move out for studies, health issues leading to children staying at home and study whatever they can.
However, for the ones suffering from any such situation, correspondence courses can be a great option.
Added to that, if that course is done via correspondence or online distance learning, can be a great help for the ones who cannot seek admission to a regular college due to some of the other reason. For the 12th pass outs in science stream, a diploma course in engineering can be an excellent choice. The young and aspiring engineers who want to take their career forward in the related field can be benefited by it to a great extent.
Benefits of Diploma Course in Engineering
- First of all, the ones who want to pursue their career in engineering field but cannot go for the regular degree due to one reason or the other should definitely go for a diploma in engineering, depending upon the sub-stream like electronics, mechanical, computer science, etc.
- This is such a course that offers the youth a lucrative option to study and at the same time, the opportunities to construct additional mechanical systems.
- One can easily study at his or her own speed and convenience while doing a job side by side.
- Even if the course is regular, one can get the diploma done in a year instead of 4 years.
- Also, the aspirants can pursue two courses simultaneously if one or both the courses are being done via distance education mode.
- Diploma in Engineering opens a new arena for the students where they can polish their aptitudes and skills with the help of subject knowledge that they shall gain through the course.
The bottom line is, diploma in engineering can be a very good course to do for a 12th science PCM student as it gives them a lot of opportunities that are highly beneficial for their career.
You can also read these blogs for more information:-