Common aptitude test (CAT) is one of the toughest and common tests to get admission to 400+ A-Schools in India & abroad conducted four times in a year by All India Management Association (AIMA). Approved as national test by Ministry of HRD in 2003, its score is used by various good Schools as entrance criteria. There is lots of study material conducted online and test preparation series which help the students to crack this exam and score well. To get immediate and free access to this excellent study material students also go for coaching which provide them with free coaching with the study material.
Students access to the Sample Papers from the different official CAT website to check out the idea of the test. These websites are featured with many such Free CAT Model Papers which help the students to prepare for the exam. These mock test papers are pre-tested and validated and is followed by an answer key, and analysis and give real benefits to the students.
Distribution of areas to study in CAT exam:
- Mathematical Skills
- In carries questions from Time-Work, , Average, Work-Wages , Ages, Mixtures-Allegations, , Percentage, Number System, Clocks- Calendars Partnerships, Profit – Loss, Height & Distance, Simple-Compound Interest.
- Language Comprehension
- In includes questions from, Verbal Analogies, Finding Errors, Sentence Completion, Comprehension Passages, Sentence Correction Para Jumbles, and Vocabulary.
- Data Analysis & Data Sufficiency
- In has questions from, Bar Charts, Table Charts, Pie Charts, , Series, Puzzles, Line Charts Data Sufficiency.
- Intelligence and Critical Reasoning
- It carries questions from, Arguments, Statement-Conclusions, Statements-Assumptions, Blood Relations, Coding-Decoding, Verbal Reasoning, Sequences, Series, Non Verbal Reasoning, Directional sense.
- Indian and Global Environment
- It has questions from Polity, Honors, Miscellaneous events Science, History, Geography, Economy, Business, Sports, Prizes,
Students are recommended to solve the sample papers so that they are familiar with the pattern of the exam as they are close to the experience and resemble the real one that students have in the actual CAT exam.