Electronics is one of the fastest and widest developing sectors in today’s world. Electronics and communication cover the wide range of sectors in the engineering fields. Not every student is that lucky to get placed when the companies come for the placements. Don’t worry if you don’t get placed just after your BE in electronics & communications degree. We all know that there is a huge pressure on the students to get a valuable job after they get their BE degree. There is a variety of meaningful job oriented diploma and correspondence courses available in India which you opt after finishing BE. These courses provide additional knowledge and also enhance your technical skills in similar field within limited duration which is necessary in smashing the high paid job. Pursuing such courses also widens your knowledge for the industry’s market prospects. In this blog, we are talking about top job oriented courses post BE in electronics engineering.
It is entirely your choice to select the best course as per your interest and ability.
After completing B.E. in Electronics Engineering, there various short term or diploma courses available for you that will guarantee you a job. Some of the courses include:
- Nanotechnology – Nanotechnology specialties are widely demanded these days in investment advisors in biotechnology, environment industries, industrial products, product development, healthcare departments, electronics, pharmaceutical, private research institutes, etc.
- Embedded Systems – It is a similarly new professional sector that merges computer science and electrical engineering but the job opportunities for this are quite eminent.
- Robotics – This sector has various job opportunities in space research organizations, microchips manufacture industry, automotive industries for producing experimental robotics, medical, etc.
- CADD – CADD certificate program involves basic learning courses in composition, mathematics and communications. This course aims on imparting students’ skills in CADD and other similar topics.
- Microwave – This course designed for introducing the field of Microwave Engineering to students. It would impose the foundation for additionally exploring the wide field of microwave engineering analysis and structure.
- CCNA, CCNP – These Courses are widely respected IT certification programs that are available through Cisco Career Certifications and they allow you to get high paying jobs.
- Very-Large-Scale Integration (VLSI) – The primary objective of this course are to analyse the electrical and design characteristics of transistors, gates. Secondly, to learn the approaches involved in the consolidation of these devices into complicated extra-performance systems.
- PCB Designing – For an electronics engineering graduate student, PCB Designing is great field to get a job in PCB Design or PCB manufacturing companies.
- Networking – Networking: Computer networking program is structured to get placed in great MNC organizations. It includes networking LAN, WAN training.
The major part of these correspondence courses is that they all are accessible within duration of minimum 1 month to maximum 1 year. It is also important to go for the reputed institute offering these short term courses as it will be helpful for you to find a job.
You can also read: