What is Distance learning?
Distance learning is a mode of education which delivers education and instruction on an individual basis to those students who are not able to physically attend the classroom. Distance learning is a way of education that can be received at an off-site location. It’s a way of learning through which one can study and get their desired degree off-site without being in face to face contact with a teacher in the class. Today most of distance learning programs or institute uses a Computer Based Training system to create a virtual classroom. With the help of Computer-Based training system, students can get their study material online.
Distance learning institute facilities students by providing learning materials at home or workplace. Some institutes also allow students to download it from their website.
Why should we choose Distance Learning Program?
There are a lot of advantages and benefits of distance learning education which are as follows:
- With distance learning diploma and degrees, you can make your career in both Govt. and private sectors. Just you need to choose the right university which is authorized from Distance Education Council for offering distance courses.
- With distance learning courses one can usually set their pace of study and can enjoy the flexibility without sacrificing their routine work.
- It is one of the best options for those students or working professionals who left their studies due to some issues and are feeling down just because of the degree to grow in their career.
- In distance learning, it doesn’t matter that where you live you can easily continue your study and get your degree from anywhere.
- If you are living in that city or community where there are few or no colleges, distance learning education allows you to continue your study to choose from reputed universities.
- If you are working and you don’t have time to attend classes or lectures, you can continue your study and complete your degree.
- Distance learning courses are also the more effective program for those students who can’t afford fees of regular courses of engineering and other because distance learning offers courses like engineering at very low cost.
- Anyone can afford the Distance learning courses fee as they are much cheaper than the regular courses.
NIBS is a leading distance learning institute in India have expert faculties and offers distance learning courses to students and working professionals. We offer long term & short term degree and diploma courses in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, civil engineering, computer engineering, management courses, it programs and more. Fill the inquiry form if you are interested in distance learning degree or diploma courses or want any suggestions.